Risk Disclosure – Technical Traders
Risk Disclosure & Terms
Trading in the futures market involves significant and extensive risks. The valuation of futures may fluctuate and no matter what method you use, you can lose money, even more than your original investment. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures markets. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose. In futures trading, depending on the capital in your account, traders can obtain lower margin requirements than other types of securities. Because of this traders can have a greater level of leverage. The lower the margin, especially Day Trading Margins, the higher the leverage and riskier the trade. Leverage can work for your as well as against you, it magnifies gains as well as losses. We do not offer investment or financial advice nor are we a futures or securities broker. For investment or financial advice, you should always consult with a registered investment advisor.
The intent of Technical Traders information supplied to a subscriber and represented on and through Technical Traders .com is for instructional, educational and entertainment purposes only. This is neither a prospectus; nor an offer on our part with respect to the sale or purchase of any form of securities, intended or implied, and nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to take and or secure a position in any market at any time. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy/sell futures, but merely a representation of trade strategies. It is possible, at this date or some subsequent date, the subsidiaries, affiliates, creators, owners, officers, partners, directors, principals, shareholders, employees, web designer(s), moderators, or employees of Technical Traders and its affiliates may buy, sell or own securities/future’s contracts, or buy, sell or own securities/futures’ contracts not mentioned by Technical Traders . Additionally, subsidiaries, affiliates, creators, owners, officers, partners, directors, principals, shareholders, employees, web designer(s), moderators, or employees of Technical Traders may or may not have positions or effect transactions in the futures, securities or commodities mentioned or described, and may also employ trading strategies that may be consistent or inconsistent with the strategies described on the web site, in the educational series, or in the chat room. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, any and all subsidiaries, affiliates, creators, owners, officers, partners, directors, principals, shareholders, employees, web designer(s), moderators, or employees of Technical Traders . You further agree Technical Traders shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of any of the content, materials, information, or data derived from Technical Traders , Technical Traders .com or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, creators, owners, officers, partners, directors, principals, shareholders, employees, web designer(s), moderators, or employees.
The materials, data or information contained herein is provided and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is provided as “AS IS” and on a “AS-AVAILABLE” basis with no warranties of any kind and are not guaranteed as to their accuracy or completeness. Technical Traders does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials, data or information and expressly disclaims any warranties or fitness for a particular purpose. Technical Traders will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from any material, data or information made available to you via this web site. Please check market fundamentals and technical conditions before considering these or any trades. In no uncertain terms should the content of this website be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee or implication by or from Technical Traders , Technical Traders .com or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, creators, owners, officers, partners, directors, principals, shareholders, employees, web designer(s), moderators, or employees that you will profit or your losses can or will be limited in any way. All trading involves high risk; past performance and/or results of any trading system or methodology are not necessarily indicative of future performance and/or results.
Commission Rule 4.41(b)(1)(I) hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points, which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to markets in general or the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
By using this website, you agree you are entering into a binding legal agreement between you and Technical Traders , (at exercising your own free-will), for use of the website, data, and/or any Technical Traders products and/or services which you selected or initiated, which includes but is not limited to: text, audio, video and web communications services, trading room, seminars, webinars, recorded content, mentoring, and trading systems provided by Technical Traders or Technical Traders .com. You understand and agree that; any information obtained as a result of your access to the website or use of the products and/or services is solely for your personal non-professional use. Further you understand and agree not to convey any information, products and/or services to any other person, and not allow others access to such information, product and/or services. Additionally, you understand and agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Service, or the information contained in the web site, without the express consent of Technical Traders . This agreement does not terminate if and when your subscription ends, no matter the duration of said subscription. You agree and understand that by entering into or purchasing any subscription, regardless of its duration, this agreement survives into perpetuity.
Technical Traders , LLC products and/or services are speculative trading techniques designed to buy and sell futures contracts. No claims as to past, present or future profitability of these signal services or other Technical Traders methods are made, and there is no guarantee that the system will provide any profits to traders using the system and indeed may cause such traders to incur losses. All alerts/signals generated are provided for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only. Any trades placed upon reliance on signals are taken at your own risk for your own account; you must decide your own suitability to trade. Future trading results can never be guaranteed, therefore, this is not an offer to buy or sell futures or security interests.
All alerts/signals are for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as an offer to buy nor sell future contracts. Note that the alert/signals discussed in performance records are for hypothetical use only and may or may not have been actually traded; they are for informational, educational and entertainment use only.
By reading this, you hereby agree that you will assume full liability for all trading risks and outcomes; including any and all trades based on any information, educational or entertainment signals or triggers posted by Technical Traders in any form including but not limited to: education, via email or discussed via audio/video/text in the trading room. This is not a financial advisory service. Note that all of our posts are for informational, educational and entertainment use only; per neither CFTC/SEC guidelines, we do not give investment advice nor promote the buying or selling of any specific futures contract.
We strongly recommend/request our subscribers follow our trades using a simulator; as we may or may not do when we recognize trading opportunities. Please do not misunderstand our services, we are here to inform, educate and entertain subscribers using actual real-time charts and what may or may not be simulated trades. Do your own due diligence and consult with a qualified broker or registered investment advisor (which we are not) prior to making any trades. You assume all risk/liability for all trades that you make. Day trading is high-risk and speculative in nature; therefore, it is not suitable for most people.
The signals generated by Technical Traders are based on historical formulas which have worked in the past, however, what has happened before may or may not happen again. One must take into account that you can lose all your money trading futures and you must decide your own suitability as to whether or not to trade. Only trade with true risk capital you can afford to lose and only trade markets you can properly afford to trade.
Further, you understand and agree by purchasing a subscription for service/products from Technical Traders , LLC that Technical Traders , LLC has/reserves the right to modify or terminate these terms, conditions and services at any time without prior notification or reimbursements of any fees associated with said purchased. You understand and agree by purchasing a subscription for service/products from Technical Traders , LLC that Technical Traders , LLC has/reserves the right, and at its sole discretion, to terminate products and/or services, at its sole discretion, with or without cause at any time to or from any subscriber without prior notification or reimbursements of any fees associated with said purchased.
Last Updated: March 31, 2013
Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address (“personal information”) and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
- Information about others. We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address and email address. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted information and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online information, content, programming or other activities.
How we use the information we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or third party resource partners;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of subscription;
- register you for the service(s) you have selected;
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
With whom we share your information
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except and only when you may choose to instruct us to do so and or based on you specific activity with us:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service, supporting our website functionality, and other features offered through our website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners: When you register or make purchases on our website or click-through our advertisements offered on third party websites, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products, services or any advertisements. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant. To opt-out of cookies that may be set by third party data or advertising partners, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Visiting our websites from outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
Technical Traders , LLC All rights reserved.